Unite
Welcome To The Official Forum Of Clan 'Unite'
We're a RuneScape Social Clan Making Our Way Back To #1! Be Sure to Sign Up, or If You Need an Invite To The Clan Please Join Us as a Guest In-Game and Contact a Key Rank.
Unite
Welcome To The Official Forum Of Clan 'Unite'
We're a RuneScape Social Clan Making Our Way Back To #1! Be Sure to Sign Up, or If You Need an Invite To The Clan Please Join Us as a Guest In-Game and Contact a Key Rank.
Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RuneScape's Most Elite Social Clans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Pk3rofguthix's Daily Experience Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 12:32 am by Link

» I'm Back on Runescape.
Pk3rofguthix's Daily Experience Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:56 am by Lance13

» I miss you guys
Pk3rofguthix's Daily Experience Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 2:03 pm by X FireLegend

» As of right now the united clan is....
Pk3rofguthix's Daily Experience Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:23 pm by purplle

» bronzie...
Pk3rofguthix's Daily Experience Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:32 pm by purplle

» clanunited
Pk3rofguthix's Daily Experience Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:20 pm by purplle

» Im back and looking for some old friends
Pk3rofguthix's Daily Experience Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:37 pm by lord kaiyune

» lance get the memo?
Pk3rofguthix's Daily Experience Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:41 pm by purplle

» I'm Leaving
Pk3rofguthix's Daily Experience Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:24 pm by purplle

Top posters
Gapi32
Pk3rofguthix's Daily Experience I_vote_lcapPk3rofguthix's Daily Experience I_voting_barPk3rofguthix's Daily Experience I_vote_rcap 
Guthix
Pk3rofguthix's Daily Experience I_vote_lcapPk3rofguthix's Daily Experience I_voting_barPk3rofguthix's Daily Experience I_vote_rcap 
purplle
X FireLegend
str karce
Blitz
Lance13
Link
Hahaboy33
Bronzie
Visit Our Homepage
Pk3rofguthix's Daily Experience 2u47y3d
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 39 on Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:55 pm

Pk3rofguthix's Daily Experience

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Guthix
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Guthix

Pk3rofguthix's Daily Experience Empty
PostSubject: Pk3rofguthix's Daily Experience   Pk3rofguthix's Daily Experience Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 2:04 pm

Pk3rofguthix's Daily Experiences
Inspired by *Julyinwinter's Blog*
Scroll down to see the newest installment!
Post 1-A
August 17, 2011-Varrock:
I was walking along in my favorite city, Varrock! Although my herald cape insists my loyalty lies with the city of Falador, I deny my precious cape's belief. I was intrigued to see Ozan in the Varrock Square, accused of stealing royal slippers! I ofcourse talked to the guard who caught Ozan, and Ozan himself. He claimed to have stealthed his way inside like a ninja, and when he made the idea of an accomplice, the guard looked at me, and Ozan escaped!! Ozan said he will sing the tale of my help of "Ozan the Master Thief". It makes me cry that I helped someone so amazing. After the thief ran away, the guard became attackable! I just had to attack. All he dropped was a pile of bones. I am sure glad that the guard I attacked was behind a wall, I didn't want the guard Captain Rovin spotting me!! I inquired about this grand slipper theft to the king, who had nothing to say about it, but about a strange land of Morytania. I made a mental note to visit that land some day. After the Varrock Square encounter, I decided to take a stroll to the outskirts of Varrock where there is a rumor of Dark Wizards, and a fierce demon, Delrith. The name Delrith was faint in my mind as if I remember him. Alas, the rumor of Dark Wizards is a real one! I nearly scrambled out of there like eggs!! But then I noticed cruel felons (probably ex-convicts, no doubt) murdering the wizards! I screamed for the police, when a local tramp with a "Black Arm" of some sort came up to me, slapped me and called me a noob. Such intolerance in this mighty city!
Well, it became a long day and I decided to end my day and rent a stay in the Blue Moon Inn. I hope to have more strange and exciting experiences later.

Until then,

Pk3rofguthix the Adventurer
Back to top Go down
purplle
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
purplle

PostSubject: Re: Pk3rofguthix's Daily Experience   Pk3rofguthix's Daily Experience Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 4:38 pm

i am purple the adventer and u posted so much lol u past gapi
Back to top Go down
Gapi32
Posting Master
Posting Master
Gapi32

PostSubject: Re: Pk3rofguthix's Daily Experience   Pk3rofguthix's Daily Experience Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:35 am

But then, then ... Gapi swung back into the first place Wink

Btw: Nice story Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Guthix
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Guthix

PostSubject: Re: Pk3rofguthix's Daily Experience   Pk3rofguthix's Daily Experience Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:22 pm

Pk3rofguthix's Daily Experiences

Post 2-A

August 18, 2011-Varrock/Barbarian Village/Falador
Alas, what can I say, the Blue Moon Inn has the terrible smell of rat. I spied many rats around Varrock, I think I may suggest an "exterminator"-or whatever it is you common folk talk about-to the king. After my terrible night of little sleep, I decided to leave through the back way of the Inn, so I don't have drunken vampire slayers following me. I strongly dislike the gang-ridden section of Varrock. It is the impurity of this stronghold! Such filth lie about. I even turned just in time to stab a thief who was trying to pickpocket me! How dare he! I must say, he retreated after a good stabbing of bronze dagger, the mightiest weapon of all, of course! I decided to leave the bustling city of Varrock and travel to Gunnarsgrunn, as they call it now. I remember the days when it was simply the Barbarian Village. I assume that the name was too offensive for the ugly brutes. Atleast, in my own opinion, the village of Gunnarsgrunn is run decently. I don't see thieves here, but I do see very large axes and spears of all kinds getting run through people. I took my chances to talk to a barbarian, but all he had to say was that he wished to fight me! I ran, as far as I could! I ran like the wind! I passed some monks, dwarves, forest animals, and strange men in the forest, before I finally reached Falador. I was welcomed into the city with the slaughtering of guards. I thought the intolerance was left behind me in Varrock! I guess the guards wouldn't be attacked if they had fancy garments like the Varrock guards, but one can only guess. When I tried to enter the grand ol' castle of the White Knights, a few White Knight guards told me I couldn't enter. But I wished to talk to the Squire (I helped him in a spot of trouble once, which included a precious sword. Don't tell anyone) but the knights wouldn't hear of it. I was morally depressed at this, and wanted to give them the ol' one-two with my bare hands, I didn't want them to run from my bronze dagger, but their armor was as thick as a wall and I couldn't hurt them without me getting an appendage lopped off with the great two-handed swords of theirs. It was nearing dark around this time, and without much of a place to stay, I headed to the General Store and climbed up a ladder to sleep among the floor. It wasn't comfortable, but it didn't smell of rats. I assume I will have much more to write about later, but for now I must sleep.

Until then,

Pk3rofguthix the Adventurer
Back to top Go down
purplle
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
purplle

PostSubject: Re: Pk3rofguthix's Daily Experience   Pk3rofguthix's Daily Experience Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:37 pm

o my u r so braveeeee
Back to top Go down
str karce
str karce

PostSubject: Re: Pk3rofguthix's Daily Experience   Pk3rofguthix's Daily Experience Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 2:24 am

What can i say scratch
Back to top Go down
Gapi32
Posting Master
Posting Master
Gapi32

PostSubject: Re: Pk3rofguthix's Daily Experience   Pk3rofguthix's Daily Experience Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 4:27 am

Shocked I'm in awe ...
Back to top Go down
purplle
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
purplle

PostSubject: Re: Pk3rofguthix's Daily Experience   Pk3rofguthix's Daily Experience Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:37 am

This is purplle blog now due to guthis leaving
Ok first date look at post lol
Now today i was walkong thorugh ge( short for grand exchange) n then i notice there r a lot of loosers there. It is like the chigo of rs. People begging for money. Trying to scam. It was pretty sad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pk3rofguthix's Daily Experience   Pk3rofguthix's Daily Experience Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pk3rofguthix's Daily Experience
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unite :: Basic :: General Discussion-
Jump to: