Unite
Welcome To The Official Forum Of Clan 'Unite'
We're a RuneScape Social Clan Making Our Way Back To #1! Be Sure to Sign Up, or If You Need an Invite To The Clan Please Join Us as a Guest In-Game and Contact a Key Rank.
Unite
Welcome To The Official Forum Of Clan 'Unite'
We're a RuneScape Social Clan Making Our Way Back To #1! Be Sure to Sign Up, or If You Need an Invite To The Clan Please Join Us as a Guest In-Game and Contact a Key Rank.
Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RuneScape's Most Elite Social Clans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
I was wondering.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 12:32 am by Link

» I'm Back on Runescape.
I was wondering.. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:56 am by Lance13

» I miss you guys
I was wondering.. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 2:03 pm by X FireLegend

» As of right now the united clan is....
I was wondering.. Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:23 pm by purplle

» bronzie...
I was wondering.. Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:32 pm by purplle

» clanunited
I was wondering.. Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:20 pm by purplle

» Im back and looking for some old friends
I was wondering.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:37 pm by lord kaiyune

» lance get the memo?
I was wondering.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:41 pm by purplle

» I'm Leaving
I was wondering.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:24 pm by purplle

Top posters
Gapi32
I was wondering.. I_vote_lcapI was wondering.. I_voting_barI was wondering.. I_vote_rcap 
Guthix
I was wondering.. I_vote_lcapI was wondering.. I_voting_barI was wondering.. I_vote_rcap 
purplle
X FireLegend
str karce
Blitz
Lance13
Link
Hahaboy33
Bronzie
Visit Our Homepage
I was wondering.. 2u47y3d
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 39 on Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:55 pm

I was wondering..

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I was wondering.. Empty
PostSubject: I was wondering..   I was wondering.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:21 pm

What happened in the forums that alot of topic's needed to be deleted? Suspect
Back to top Go down

I was wondering.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was wondering..   I was wondering.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:25 pm

They were guides posted by Julyinwinter. They weren't his, since he didn't give credit to them, they had to be deleted.

Back to top Go down

I was wondering.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was wondering..   I was wondering.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:29 pm

Oh I see... I kinda thought of this scenario lols. On another note, I was wondering are we meant to have midnight snacks? Because a refrigerator has a light.. afro
Back to top Go down

I was wondering.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was wondering..   I was wondering.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:32 pm

Well you see, I've wondered that too. But alas! 1 day the light bulb in my refrigerator stopped working, even in they day when there is no light, it's kind of dark in there and hard to see.

So you you COULD have mid night snacks, but I think it was just made for lighting.

Hope I helped. pig
Back to top Go down

I was wondering.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was wondering..   I was wondering.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:37 pm

Indeed... I shall find more I wonders.... Razz can be the start of something good..

---------------------- ------------------------ ----------------------- ----------------------

This Topic Shall be I wonder's...... If you've ever wondered something post! afro
Back to top Go down

I was wondering.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was wondering..   I was wondering.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:39 pm

Yup, it could be the start of something good. Or it may not.

Either way I shall be the answer-er ! <----- Made that up. geek
Back to top Go down

I was wondering.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was wondering..   I was wondering.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:44 pm

I wonder.. why do women get to hit men but men can't hit women isn't the law suppose to be equal?
Back to top Go down

I was wondering.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was wondering..   I was wondering.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:49 pm

Well actually you're technically allowed to hit women, and vice versa, there is no law against it.

It's just immoral.
Back to top Go down

I was wondering.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was wondering..   I was wondering.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:51 pm

would you hit a female?

In my case, I would punch a big fat female, or a dike type lol...

basically a big bitch afro
Back to top Go down

I was wondering.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was wondering..   I was wondering.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 5:13 pm

I would punch them, if they punched me. I never hit people first.
Back to top Go down

I was wondering.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was wondering..   I was wondering.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 5:35 pm

I would only punch one in self defence... Any other reason is just wrong...
Back to top Go down

I was wondering.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was wondering..   I was wondering.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 5:55 pm

Oh of course... but what if a girl like precious had gone into a full rage.. I'd have to put that big bitch down. afro
Back to top Go down

I was wondering.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was wondering..   I was wondering.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:07 pm

rico902 wrote:
Oh of course... but what if a girl like precious had gone into a full rage.. I'd have to put that big bitch down. afro

Hmm, probably.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I was wondering.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was wondering..   I was wondering.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I was wondering..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unite :: Clan Discussion :: Rants and Compliments-
Jump to: