Unite
Welcome To The Official Forum Of Clan 'Unite'
We're a RuneScape Social Clan Making Our Way Back To #1! Be Sure to Sign Up, or If You Need an Invite To The Clan Please Join Us as a Guest In-Game and Contact a Key Rank.
Unite
Welcome To The Official Forum Of Clan 'Unite'
We're a RuneScape Social Clan Making Our Way Back To #1! Be Sure to Sign Up, or If You Need an Invite To The Clan Please Join Us as a Guest In-Game and Contact a Key Rank.
Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RuneScape's Most Elite Social Clans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
What event would you like to see Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 12:32 am by Link

» I'm Back on Runescape.
What event would you like to see Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:56 am by Lance13

» I miss you guys
What event would you like to see Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 2:03 pm by X FireLegend

» As of right now the united clan is....
What event would you like to see Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:23 pm by purplle

» bronzie...
What event would you like to see Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:32 pm by purplle

» clanunited
What event would you like to see Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:20 pm by purplle

» Im back and looking for some old friends
What event would you like to see Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:37 pm by lord kaiyune

» lance get the memo?
What event would you like to see Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:41 pm by purplle

» I'm Leaving
What event would you like to see Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:24 pm by purplle

Top posters
Gapi32
What event would you like to see I_vote_lcapWhat event would you like to see I_voting_barWhat event would you like to see I_vote_rcap 
Guthix
What event would you like to see I_vote_lcapWhat event would you like to see I_voting_barWhat event would you like to see I_vote_rcap 
purplle
X FireLegend
str karce
Blitz
Lance13
Link
Hahaboy33
Bronzie
Visit Our Homepage
What event would you like to see 2u47y3d
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 39 on Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:55 pm

What event would you like to see

Go down 
+6
NawtyNewt
purplle
Guthix
Lance13
Hahaboy33
Link
10 posters

What Event
Rated Clan Wars
What event would you like to see I_vote_lcap16%What event would you like to see I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 7 ]
Castle Wars (Members)
What event would you like to see I_vote_lcap18%What event would you like to see I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 8 ]
Penguin Hunt (Members)
What event would you like to see I_vote_lcap7%What event would you like to see I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
Fist of Guthix
What event would you like to see I_vote_lcap18%What event would you like to see I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 8 ]
Regular Clan Wars (FFA or team)
What event would you like to see I_vote_lcap11%What event would you like to see I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 5 ]
Killing bosses (Members)
 18% [ 8 ]
Barbarian Assault (Members)
What event would you like to see I_vote_lcap11%What event would you like to see I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 44

AuthorMessage
Link
Deputy Owner
Deputy Owner
Link

What event would you like to see Empty
PostSubject: What event would you like to see   What event would you like to see Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:19 pm

I am wondering what type of event you would like to see us do. You can pick more than one.
If I do not have the one you would like on the list, please post below to tell me.

Thanks
~Link
Back to top Go down
Hahaboy33
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What event would you like to see   What event would you like to see Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:20 pm

When will this event take place?
Back to top Go down
Link
Deputy Owner
Deputy Owner
Link

PostSubject: Re: What event would you like to see   What event would you like to see Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:37 pm

These are just events anyone would like to do.
Back to top Go down
Lance13
Admin
Admin
Lance13

PostSubject: Re: What event would you like to see   What event would you like to see Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 3:55 pm

I personally think that Boss killing and God Wars are the best kind of events, and maybe barrows, people that are new to it, would probably definitely like the potential profit gain!
Back to top Go down
Link
Deputy Owner
Deputy Owner
Link

PostSubject: Re: What event would you like to see   What event would you like to see Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:21 pm

Yeah, same. They are probably the funnest events we could do with the higher levels.
Back to top Go down
Guthix
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Guthix

PostSubject: Re: What event would you like to see   What event would you like to see Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 11:52 am

Pking events!!!!!!!!!! I am a pker. You can tell by my name.
Back to top Go down
Lance13
Admin
Admin
Lance13

PostSubject: Re: What event would you like to see   What event would you like to see Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 2:09 pm

Hey guys Since I can't make a topic for this haha, I figured this was the best spot for it Razz I want to create an event for Thursday around noon central time... I would like it to be some kind of boss killing, if you have any suggestions for which please feel free to post!
-Lance13
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What event would you like to see   What event would you like to see Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:00 pm

I have a terrific idea for an event. I call it Random Alchemy. We Alchemize in the most random places we can think of. For example, the other day I was alchemizing at the Lumbridge Goblins. It is fun becuase people are wondering why the heck you are doing your alchemy there, in what appears to be the most inconvenient of places. And, the entire clan can train magic, and become gifted in the Arcane Arts...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What event would you like to see   What event would you like to see Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 6:07 pm

^ lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What event would you like to see   What event would you like to see Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 6:58 pm

id definatly like to see more boss hunting! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Guthix
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Guthix

PostSubject: Re: What event would you like to see   What event would you like to see Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:03 pm

Random Dancing!!!! (suggested by my friend.)
Back to top Go down
purplle
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
purplle

PostSubject: rated clan wars    What event would you like to see Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 5:13 pm

but on a member sever so i can use whip :0
Back to top Go down
purplle
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
purplle

PostSubject: Re: What event would you like to see   What event would you like to see Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:46 pm

hmmmm i like money making events u should put some of them up
Back to top Go down
NawtyNewt
Recruit
Recruit
NawtyNewt

PostSubject: Re: What event would you like to see   What event would you like to see Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 3:02 pm

I love the game Stealing Sreation so i geuss we could do that since it is boring when no one in the game communicates and does their own thing.
Since we have a clan we could pit our members in our own world! Smile
Back to top Go down
purplle
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
purplle

PostSubject: Re: What event would you like to see   What event would you like to see Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 4:15 pm

i think bronzie should set up the battle field tht is always fun i didi that is my old clan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What event would you like to see   What event would you like to see Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 7:19 pm

^^I like NawtyNewt's idea about Stealing Creation, and Purplle, I have no idea what you are saying...
Back to top Go down
Gapi32
Posting Master
Posting Master
Gapi32

PostSubject: Re: What event would you like to see   What event would you like to see Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 2:26 am

i think boss hunting is a very good idea, because lower lvls could join too (giant mole etc.) + profit.
Back to top Go down
skykio
Recruit
Recruit
skykio

PostSubject: Re: What event would you like to see   What event would you like to see Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 12:36 pm

can we play conquest for an event it's fun plz farao cyclops affraid
Back to top Go down
purplle
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
purplle

PostSubject: Re: What event would you like to see   What event would you like to see Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:40 pm

What is tht
Back to top Go down
Gapi32
Posting Master
Posting Master
Gapi32

PostSubject: Re: What event would you like to see   What event would you like to see Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:05 pm

Google it - it's kinda like chess ...
Back to top Go down
Guthix
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Guthix

PostSubject: Re: What event would you like to see   What event would you like to see Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:52 pm

it is chess, runescape style, of course!
Back to top Go down
purplle
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
purplle

PostSubject: Re: What event would you like to see   What event would you like to see Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:05 pm

tht would be cool chess rs style lol
Back to top Go down
Janssen
Recruit
Recruit
Janssen

PostSubject: Re: What event would you like to see   What event would you like to see Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 5:16 pm

I would love too PvM with the clan .
Back to top Go down
str karce
str karce

PostSubject: Re: What event would you like to see   What event would you like to see Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:49 am

purplle wrote:
hmmmm i like money making events u should put some of them up

Yea i would also like seing some money making events
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What event would you like to see   What event would you like to see Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What event would you like to see
Page 1 of 1