Unite
Welcome To The Official Forum Of Clan 'Unite'
We're a RuneScape Social Clan Making Our Way Back To #1! Be Sure to Sign Up, or If You Need an Invite To The Clan Please Join Us as a Guest In-Game and Contact a Key Rank.
Unite
Welcome To The Official Forum Of Clan 'Unite'
We're a RuneScape Social Clan Making Our Way Back To #1! Be Sure to Sign Up, or If You Need an Invite To The Clan Please Join Us as a Guest In-Game and Contact a Key Rank.
Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RuneScape's Most Elite Social Clans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
King Baconed. new to Unite. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 12:32 am by Link

» I'm Back on Runescape.
King Baconed. new to Unite. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:56 am by Lance13

» I miss you guys
King Baconed. new to Unite. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 2:03 pm by X FireLegend

» As of right now the united clan is....
King Baconed. new to Unite. Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:23 pm by purplle

» bronzie...
King Baconed. new to Unite. Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:32 pm by purplle

» clanunited
King Baconed. new to Unite. Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:20 pm by purplle

» Im back and looking for some old friends
King Baconed. new to Unite. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:37 pm by lord kaiyune

» lance get the memo?
King Baconed. new to Unite. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:41 pm by purplle

» I'm Leaving
King Baconed. new to Unite. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:24 pm by purplle

Top posters
Gapi32
King Baconed. new to Unite. I_vote_lcapKing Baconed. new to Unite. I_voting_barKing Baconed. new to Unite. I_vote_rcap 
Guthix
King Baconed. new to Unite. I_vote_lcapKing Baconed. new to Unite. I_voting_barKing Baconed. new to Unite. I_vote_rcap 
purplle
X FireLegend
str karce
Blitz
Lance13
Link
Hahaboy33
Bronzie
Visit Our Homepage
King Baconed. new to Unite. 2u47y3d
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 39 on Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:55 pm

King Baconed. new to Unite.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BACON
BACON

King Baconed. new to Unite. Empty
PostSubject: King Baconed. new to Unite.   King Baconed. new to Unite. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:55 am

I was recently added into the clan, Unite, by pure luck. I am King Baconed, friend of IamBlitz, and I have never really had any experience in clans. So please try to help me instead of pushing me down. I try to make things better and more fun. I live by a simple motto "do or do not, there is no try.". meaning, I don't believe in saying try. I believe you either do something, or you don't. I will DO anything, within my comfort zone, to help this clan out anyway possible.
Back to top Go down
Link
Deputy Owner
Deputy Owner
Link

PostSubject: Re: King Baconed. new to Unite.   King Baconed. new to Unite. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:59 am

You said anything, does that mean... ;o. Just playing. Anyways, Welcome to the clan and thanks for joining the forums.
Back to top Go down
BACON
BACON

PostSubject: Re: King Baconed. new to Unite.   King Baconed. new to Unite. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 2:03 am

Thanks, Link. I am truly honored to be a part of something more in RS now. Unite, I have a feeling, is going to be the pinnacle of my playing experience. I'm glad they added clans and stuff. It was sorta boring before.
Back to top Go down
Gapi32
Posting Master
Posting Master
Gapi32

PostSubject: Re: King Baconed. new to Unite.   King Baconed. new to Unite. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:00 am

Hey! Welcome to the clan! You seem really excited about this, so I hope you will be an active member. See ya ingame!
Back to top Go down
BACON
BACON

PostSubject: Re: King Baconed. new to Unite.   King Baconed. new to Unite. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:51 am

Thank you and I hope to be an active member inside the clan than just an average recruit. I know I'm new but I have great organizational skills. I hope there is a specific job (not to high, of course) that I can do for the clan "officially."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King Baconed. new to Unite.   King Baconed. new to Unite. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:33 pm

Good Afternoon Bacon King,
Welcome on board Alitalia flight 637 service from Miami to Milano Malpensa our flight time will be 8hrs and 45min. We ask that you take to your seats and have your seatbelts securely fastened so we can have an on time departure. Thank you and enjoy your flight :3
Back to top Go down
Galac
Deputy Owner
Deputy Owner
Galac

PostSubject: Re: King Baconed. new to Unite.   King Baconed. new to Unite. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 4:20 pm

King Baconed!
Welcome to Unite!
Great to have you in the clan, I hope you enjoy it.

-Galac22
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King Baconed. new to Unite.   King Baconed. new to Unite. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King Baconed. new to Unite.
Page 1 of 1