Unite
Welcome To The Official Forum Of Clan 'Unite'
We're a RuneScape Social Clan Making Our Way Back To #1! Be Sure to Sign Up, or If You Need an Invite To The Clan Please Join Us as a Guest In-Game and Contact a Key Rank.
Unite
Welcome To The Official Forum Of Clan 'Unite'
We're a RuneScape Social Clan Making Our Way Back To #1! Be Sure to Sign Up, or If You Need an Invite To The Clan Please Join Us as a Guest In-Game and Contact a Key Rank.
Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RuneScape's Most Elite Social Clans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
"Clan focus weeks & more" Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 12:32 am by Link

» I'm Back on Runescape.
"Clan focus weeks & more" Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:56 am by Lance13

» I miss you guys
"Clan focus weeks & more" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 2:03 pm by X FireLegend

» As of right now the united clan is....
"Clan focus weeks & more" Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:23 pm by purplle

» bronzie...
"Clan focus weeks & more" Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:32 pm by purplle

» clanunited
"Clan focus weeks & more" Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:20 pm by purplle

» Im back and looking for some old friends
"Clan focus weeks & more" Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:37 pm by lord kaiyune

» lance get the memo?
"Clan focus weeks & more" Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:41 pm by purplle

» I'm Leaving
"Clan focus weeks & more" Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:24 pm by purplle

Top posters
Gapi32
"Clan focus weeks & more" I_vote_lcap"Clan focus weeks & more" I_voting_bar"Clan focus weeks & more" I_vote_rcap 
Guthix
"Clan focus weeks & more" I_vote_lcap"Clan focus weeks & more" I_voting_bar"Clan focus weeks & more" I_vote_rcap 
purplle
X FireLegend
str karce
Blitz
Lance13
Link
Hahaboy33
Bronzie
Visit Our Homepage
"Clan focus weeks & more" 2u47y3d
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 39 on Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:55 pm

"Clan focus weeks & more"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Julyinwinter
Admin
Admin
Julyinwinter

"Clan focus weeks & more" Empty
PostSubject: "Clan focus weeks & more"   "Clan focus weeks & more" Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 10:47 am

Hey guys, so i hear alot of mukity muk about forcing people in cc to go harvest in the citidel, people demanding and i truely believe "demanding people" to do anything at a specific time other than clan meetings just wont work imo. (personally when people order me around i get a little defiant. i guess i just have a stuborn personality) instead i believe we need to not be so pushy.
i believe owners and admins should have a weeky focus post and post on. what needs harvested and the amounts of each we need at the time also. maybe it would be better if we set aside for ex: sundays as citidel capping day... i know everyone REALLY wants TEIR 7 asap but the facts are its not gonna happen over night especially with school starting and lack of participation in order to reach teir 7 i think we need these.. 1. More members (p2p) 2. less attitude (be patient) we will get there even i we dont upgrade every week if you constantly put pressure on new recruits they will just leave and it will be far worse. thoughts suggestions are welcome Smile

personally in this clan id like to see 3 things improve over time.
1. our membership
2. take the immaturiy and bickering level down just 1 knotch :p (not to much)
3. More fun events were people "choose" to participate in w/o being demanded lol events should be looked forward to imo.
4. less accusation less trashtalk more Friending and helping not only the people in our clan but the people oputside it. it is also a good recruiting strategy.

- Sincerely, July

Back to top Go down
purplle
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
purplle

PostSubject: Re: "Clan focus weeks & more"   "Clan focus weeks & more" Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:04 pm

great thoughts
Back to top Go down
psych
Admin
Admin
psych

PostSubject: Re: "Clan focus weeks & more"   "Clan focus weeks & more" Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:37 pm

Great thoughts, July. I especially like the idea about not being too pushy. We have a lot of members who demand people make cap when really they should just ask. This is a big pet peeve of mine. (I'm sure you've seen me ranting about it in game.)

Another point I really like is, taking the immaturity and bickering down. I've recruited people who have left the clan immediatly because people would troll them right as they entered.

Hopefully these goals will all be achieved now that this thread exists and people are made aware.
Back to top Go down
Janssen
Recruit
Recruit
Janssen

PostSubject: Re: "Clan focus weeks & more"   "Clan focus weeks & more" Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 5:33 pm

psych wrote:
Great thoughts, July.

Back to top Go down
str karce
str karce

PostSubject: Re: "Clan focus weeks & more"   "Clan focus weeks & more" Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:42 am

Yea this would be great, but membership lack is a thing that is very hard to control. Because when some people buy it some peoples membership ends, and i think that no one can always be member.
Back to top Go down
Julyinwinter
Admin
Admin
Julyinwinter

PostSubject: Re: "Clan focus weeks & more"   "Clan focus weeks & more" Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:37 pm

Thx everyone, together im sure we can work together to impliment these Smile and sure you can karce all you need is a credit card Smile
Back to top Go down
purplle
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
purplle

PostSubject: Re: "Clan focus weeks & more"   "Clan focus weeks & more" Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:40 pm

ya we getting used to the age of PYSCHED Lol
Back to top Go down
str karce
str karce

PostSubject: Re: "Clan focus weeks & more"   "Clan focus weeks & more" Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 4:35 am

Julyinwinter wrote:
Thx everyone, together im sure we can work together to impliment these Smile and sure you can karce all you need is a credit card Smile

But i cant get a credit card now. Im in sirios shit now a days Sad
Back to top Go down
Julyinwinter
Admin
Admin
Julyinwinter

PostSubject: Re: "Clan focus weeks & more"   "Clan focus weeks & more" Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 11:54 am

eh we'll have another contest soon for memberships im always having contests im gonna redraw in a week if i merch doesnt get online
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Clan focus weeks & more"   "Clan focus weeks & more" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Clan focus weeks & more"
Page 1 of 1