Unite
Welcome To The Official Forum Of Clan 'Unite'
We're a RuneScape Social Clan Making Our Way Back To #1! Be Sure to Sign Up, or If You Need an Invite To The Clan Please Join Us as a Guest In-Game and Contact a Key Rank.
Unite
Welcome To The Official Forum Of Clan 'Unite'
We're a RuneScape Social Clan Making Our Way Back To #1! Be Sure to Sign Up, or If You Need an Invite To The Clan Please Join Us as a Guest In-Game and Contact a Key Rank.
Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RuneScape's Most Elite Social Clans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
July's ""Recruitment Drive Part 2: The Clan's quest"" Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 12:32 am by Link

» I'm Back on Runescape.
July's ""Recruitment Drive Part 2: The Clan's quest"" Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:56 am by Lance13

» I miss you guys
July's ""Recruitment Drive Part 2: The Clan's quest"" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 2:03 pm by X FireLegend

» As of right now the united clan is....
July's ""Recruitment Drive Part 2: The Clan's quest"" Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:23 pm by purplle

» bronzie...
July's ""Recruitment Drive Part 2: The Clan's quest"" Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:32 pm by purplle

» clanunited
July's ""Recruitment Drive Part 2: The Clan's quest"" Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:20 pm by purplle

» Im back and looking for some old friends
July's ""Recruitment Drive Part 2: The Clan's quest"" Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:37 pm by lord kaiyune

» lance get the memo?
July's ""Recruitment Drive Part 2: The Clan's quest"" Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:41 pm by purplle

» I'm Leaving
July's ""Recruitment Drive Part 2: The Clan's quest"" Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:24 pm by purplle

Top posters
Gapi32
July's ""Recruitment Drive Part 2: The Clan's quest"" I_vote_lcapJuly's ""Recruitment Drive Part 2: The Clan's quest"" I_voting_barJuly's ""Recruitment Drive Part 2: The Clan's quest"" I_vote_rcap 
Guthix
July's ""Recruitment Drive Part 2: The Clan's quest"" I_vote_lcapJuly's ""Recruitment Drive Part 2: The Clan's quest"" I_voting_barJuly's ""Recruitment Drive Part 2: The Clan's quest"" I_vote_rcap 
purplle
X FireLegend
str karce
Blitz
Lance13
Link
Hahaboy33
Bronzie
Visit Our Homepage
July's ""Recruitment Drive Part 2: The Clan's quest"" 2u47y3d
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 39 on Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:55 pm

July's ""Recruitment Drive Part 2: The Clan's quest""

Go down 
+2
Hahaboy33
Julyinwinter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Julyinwinter
Admin
Admin
Julyinwinter

July's ""Recruitment Drive Part 2: The Clan's quest"" Empty
PostSubject: July's ""Recruitment Drive Part 2: The Clan's quest""   July's ""Recruitment Drive Part 2: The Clan's quest"" Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:30 am

July's "Recruitment Drive Part 2: The Clan's quest"

Excuse me fellow clan mates, sry but i am indeed not Sir Tiffy Smile This is Sir July!! and I'm requesting your assistants for This "clan quest!"! school has begun for most of us here in runescape which means we will be having alot less active players also alot less citidel resources to be harvested. So to remain the awesome social clan we are we need to bring in the new blood. Your mission if you choose to accept is to join your fellow clan mates in a race, not of the foot but of the recruiting sort. for The "Unite Recruitment Drive" starting August 29th-september 5th. i will be indeed holding another contest to see who can recruit the most new players.

Req: All players recruited must meet the clan requirements no exceptions. if you dont know what thos are please read your vex. recruits may be f2p but p2p is encouraged.

Directions
: Simply when you recruit a player post below the name of that player and i WILL be checking in the clan info. after you have recruited your 1st and your on your second "edit your 1st post and put the name below your 1st and so on" each clan member may only have one post please so just keep editing it and adding the names you recruit is is VERY important!

Rewards: Sorry guys you will recieve 0 quest points for this Smile but reward for most recruits and 2nd most recruits will be as follows. (rewards are 10 mil for 1st place... 5 mil for second place third place is an item. to qualify you have to recruit at least 4 members to win the 10min. i dont want only 2 ppl entering this competition and taking it all buy recruiting 1 guy would be a fail comp. so get into this guys Smile

Q&a: Any questions please direct them to either my private mail or pm in game is best Smile
happy gaming!!
-July

Last edited by Julyinwinter on Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hahaboy33
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: July's ""Recruitment Drive Part 2: The Clan's quest""   July's ""Recruitment Drive Part 2: The Clan's quest"" Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 5:58 pm

Good idea, I can easily recruit people Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gapi32
Posting Master
Posting Master
Gapi32

PostSubject: Re: July's ""Recruitment Drive Part 2: The Clan's quest""   July's ""Recruitment Drive Part 2: The Clan's quest"" Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:21 am

-.- always when I can't ... at the seaside -.-
Back to top Go down
Julyinwinter
Admin
Admin
Julyinwinter

PostSubject: Re: July's ""Recruitment Drive Part 2: The Clan's quest""   July's ""Recruitment Drive Part 2: The Clan's quest"" Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:32 pm

no worries gapi Smile
Back to top Go down
Julyinwinter
Admin
Admin
Julyinwinter

PostSubject: Re: July's ""Recruitment Drive Part 2: The Clan's quest""   July's ""Recruitment Drive Part 2: The Clan's quest"" Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 11:53 am

the prizes are set. 10mil 1st place 2 gets 5mil 3rd place gets a nifty item Smile starts this next monday!!! so get ready!
Back to top Go down
Janssen
Recruit
Recruit
Janssen

PostSubject: Re: July's ""Recruitment Drive Part 2: The Clan's quest""   July's ""Recruitment Drive Part 2: The Clan's quest"" Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 4:33 pm

I luv it .

List with people I added :
Back to top Go down
purplle
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
purplle

PostSubject: Re: July's ""Recruitment Drive Part 2: The Clan's quest""   July's ""Recruitment Drive Part 2: The Clan's quest"" Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 4:34 pm

starts next week hah
Back to top Go down
Julyinwinter
Admin
Admin
Julyinwinter

PostSubject: Re: July's ""Recruitment Drive Part 2: The Clan's quest""   July's ""Recruitment Drive Part 2: The Clan's quest"" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:01 pm

Bump** competition starts tomorrow!!!!
Back to top Go down
purplle
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
purplle

PostSubject: Re: July's ""Recruitment Drive Part 2: The Clan's quest""   July's ""Recruitment Drive Part 2: The Clan's quest"" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:07 pm

july plz notife me if one of my people left clan plz so i can remove them from list. i am trying hard n dont want to be accused of cheating so plz tell me if they leave. u can ask like mr. ma he was there when i reciuted most ok them
1. mr.killer9876
2. firegod7568
3. moon slugs
4. pucksaver675
5.sKuDD SToRM
6. ziggiez
7. trixzter
8. Fresh_Turd
9. ox pryo
10. pay267
11. tjslim1
12. itsalysha
13. magical parm
14. jskimps
15. cookies D
16. slyer799
16. mikeorwig2
17.RickyXiong10
18.holy monk555
19. g0D1y 57r
20. luon2
21. kingtekkers

Last edited by purplle on Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:16 pm; edited 22 times in total
Back to top Go down
iTru God
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Puredansker1, Cr0opy97, Mine Neither. - iiDonGee (aka iTru PerSiiA)   July's ""Recruitment Drive Part 2: The Clan's quest"" Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:50 pm

Puredansker1, Cr0opy97, Mine Neither, |B|E|E|R, Venshun. - iiDonGee (iTru PeRsiiA)
Back to top Go down
purplle
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
purplle

PostSubject: Re: July's ""Recruitment Drive Part 2: The Clan's quest""   July's ""Recruitment Drive Part 2: The Clan's quest"" Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:23 pm

guys join in we got 2 the prize is still out there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: July's ""Recruitment Drive Part 2: The Clan's quest""   July's ""Recruitment Drive Part 2: The Clan's quest"" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

July's ""Recruitment Drive Part 2: The Clan's quest""
Page 1 of 1