Unite
Welcome To The Official Forum Of Clan 'Unite'
We're a RuneScape Social Clan Making Our Way Back To #1! Be Sure to Sign Up, or If You Need an Invite To The Clan Please Join Us as a Guest In-Game and Contact a Key Rank.
Unite
Welcome To The Official Forum Of Clan 'Unite'
We're a RuneScape Social Clan Making Our Way Back To #1! Be Sure to Sign Up, or If You Need an Invite To The Clan Please Join Us as a Guest In-Game and Contact a Key Rank.
Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RuneScape's Most Elite Social Clans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
The Knights sword Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 12:32 am by Link

» I'm Back on Runescape.
The Knights sword Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:56 am by Lance13

» I miss you guys
The Knights sword Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 2:03 pm by X FireLegend

» As of right now the united clan is....
The Knights sword Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:23 pm by purplle

» bronzie...
The Knights sword Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:32 pm by purplle

» clanunited
The Knights sword Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:20 pm by purplle

» Im back and looking for some old friends
The Knights sword Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:37 pm by lord kaiyune

» lance get the memo?
The Knights sword Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:41 pm by purplle

» I'm Leaving
The Knights sword Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:24 pm by purplle

Top posters
Gapi32
The Knights sword I_vote_lcapThe Knights sword I_voting_barThe Knights sword I_vote_rcap 
Guthix
The Knights sword I_vote_lcapThe Knights sword I_voting_barThe Knights sword I_vote_rcap 
purplle
X FireLegend
str karce
Blitz
Lance13
Link
Hahaboy33
Bronzie
Visit Our Homepage
The Knights sword 2u47y3d
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 39 on Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:55 pm

The Knights sword

Go down 

More quest guides from me?
Yes
The Knights sword I_vote_lcap100%The Knights sword I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
No
The Knights sword I_vote_lcap0%The Knights sword I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Dont care
The Knights sword I_vote_lcap0%The Knights sword I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
str karce
str karce

The Knights sword Empty
PostSubject: The Knights sword   The Knights sword Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 5:05 am

Hello guys, just wanted to make my 1st quest guide Smile

Skills needed: 10 mining
Items needed: 2 iron bars, if you want a blurite sword to 4 iron bars, a redberry pie, and a pick axe
Extra items: Runes for varrock and falador teleport. Some armour.
Rewards: 12,725 Smithing experience.

You must start the quest in white knights castle

1. Talk to the Squire. He will tell you that Sir Vyvin is a good guy, but that he has lost his sword! Offer him to make a new sword. He will tell you that the sword was made by the Imcando Dwarves and that it's been passed on in Sir Vyvin's family for generations. Ask him if the Imcando dwarves would be capable of making a new sword, and he will tell you that he's not sure about that and that he is not even sure if they still exist. He then suggests that you find Reldo at the Varrock Castle Library, for some information about the Imcando Dwarves.
The Knights sword Showramnte0ggga0i8

2. Go to Varrock libery. Next to the kichen and talk to Reldo. He will will give you the location of the last Incamdo Dwarf in Runescape.
The Knights sword Nzfmejn8bd2t3edw05g8

3. Head southwest of port sarim to Thurgo's hut near the cliff. When you try to talk to him you will get the message "Thurgo doesn't appear to be interested in talking." Give him your Redberry pie and he will tell you that he needs a picture of the sword.
The Knights sword L9xi4c7xbbsll1moloye

4. Head back to the squire and ask him about a picture of that sword.
5. You will find the sword in Sir Vyvin's bedroom. Enter the Castle by going through the eastern door. Go trough another 2 doors to the east, until you reach a ladder. Go up the ladder, and walk west, to the staircase. Go up the stairs, and you will find yourself in Sir Vyvin's Bedroom. Search the cupboard in his bedroom while Sir Vyvin is not in the room, and you will find a picture.
The Knights sword Rttg89l1qxvrfmsd527o

6. Now head back to Thurgo's house. He will say that you need blurite ore. There will be a trapdoor on the top of the hill, go in it.
The Knights sword Z7yif6p6a07996x1cfrr

7. In the cave run until you see snow. Blurite ore is somewhere in there.
The Knights sword H6id0lpt9rwzpr40sv4

8. Now go back and talk to Thurgo. He will make you the 1st sword. If you want one for your self just drop the first one and ask him to make another one.

9. Now run/tele to falador and talk to the squire.

The Knights sword Y12ldgp5xakbj3c99e1

Hope it helped.

Back to top Go down

The Knights sword
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unite :: Guides :: Quest Guides-
Jump to: