Unite
Welcome To The Official Forum Of Clan 'Unite'
We're a RuneScape Social Clan Making Our Way Back To #1! Be Sure to Sign Up, or If You Need an Invite To The Clan Please Join Us as a Guest In-Game and Contact a Key Rank.
Unite
Welcome To The Official Forum Of Clan 'Unite'
We're a RuneScape Social Clan Making Our Way Back To #1! Be Sure to Sign Up, or If You Need an Invite To The Clan Please Join Us as a Guest In-Game and Contact a Key Rank.
Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RuneScape's Most Elite Social Clans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Acceptance Speech  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 12:32 am by Link

» I'm Back on Runescape.
Acceptance Speech  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:56 am by Lance13

» I miss you guys
Acceptance Speech  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 2:03 pm by X FireLegend

» As of right now the united clan is....
Acceptance Speech  Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:23 pm by purplle

» bronzie...
Acceptance Speech  Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:32 pm by purplle

» clanunited
Acceptance Speech  Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:20 pm by purplle

» Im back and looking for some old friends
Acceptance Speech  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:37 pm by lord kaiyune

» lance get the memo?
Acceptance Speech  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:41 pm by purplle

» I'm Leaving
Acceptance Speech  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:24 pm by purplle

Top posters
Gapi32
Acceptance Speech  I_vote_lcapAcceptance Speech  I_voting_barAcceptance Speech  I_vote_rcap 
Guthix
Acceptance Speech  I_vote_lcapAcceptance Speech  I_voting_barAcceptance Speech  I_vote_rcap 
purplle
X FireLegend
str karce
Blitz
Lance13
Link
Hahaboy33
Bronzie
Visit Our Homepage
Acceptance Speech  2u47y3d
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 39 on Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:55 pm

Acceptance Speech

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Acceptance Speech  Empty
PostSubject: Acceptance Speech    Acceptance Speech  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 12:46 am

Friends, Romans, And Countrymen.

After being in the clan for a weekand 3 days, I have been promoted to the all important ingame rank of Corporal.

I, RandomSpices, would like to thank everybody who helped me out in my rise to the ingame rank of Corporal. I would also like to thank my mother, who gave birth to me. I also owe a thanks to my late rabbit Zoey. I miss you so much!

I know that this clan does not hand out ranks freely, so I am proud to think that, of all the other people whom you could have picked for this important duty, you chose me. This is a very important milestone for me. I refuse to abuse this new power given to me. I will treat all those ranked below me with fairness and compassion (with Kush 3 as the exeption). I will abolish the breaking of rules by Kush 3. I will make sure that no more Kush 3's make a rise within the clan to challenge Realmz's leadership ever again! I will give Kush 3's no Quarter!

Thank you everybody. Have a good rest of the evening.

-Corporal RandomSpices
Back to top Go down
Stings
Stings

Acceptance Speech  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acceptance Speech    Acceptance Speech  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 12:50 am

-Ditto (:
Back to top Go down

Acceptance Speech  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acceptance Speech    Acceptance Speech  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 12:51 am

Stings! you have to use your own acceptance speach! You can't use mine, mainly becuase you don't have a dead rabbit named zoey!
Back to top Go down

Acceptance Speech  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acceptance Speech    Acceptance Speech  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:37 am

Congratulations. lol!
Back to top Go down
Galac
Deputy Owner
Deputy Owner
Galac

Acceptance Speech  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acceptance Speech    Acceptance Speech  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:10 am

ROFL

I can't wait to see your acceptance speech for when you get admin...
Back to top Go down
Gapi32
Posting Master
Posting Master
Gapi32

Acceptance Speech  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acceptance Speech    Acceptance Speech  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:48 am

*If you get admin XD Razz
Back to top Go down

Acceptance Speech  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acceptance Speech    Acceptance Speech  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:16 pm

Nope, when I get admin.
Back to top Go down
Lance13
Admin
Admin
Lance13

Acceptance Speech  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acceptance Speech    Acceptance Speech  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:59 pm

Lol Galac has told the future. And by the looks of it, our clan is going to have Hitler as an administrator lmao ^
Back to top Go down

Acceptance Speech  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acceptance Speech    Acceptance Speech  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:44 pm

Lol, I'm not really Hitler! Thats just my Profile Picture!!!
Back to top Go down
Gapi32
Posting Master
Posting Master
Gapi32

Acceptance Speech  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acceptance Speech    Acceptance Speech  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:52 am

That's what she said. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Acceptance Speech  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acceptance Speech    Acceptance Speech  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Acceptance Speech
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unite :: Clan Discussion :: Rank Applications-
Jump to: