Unite
Welcome To The Official Forum Of Clan 'Unite'
We're a RuneScape Social Clan Making Our Way Back To #1! Be Sure to Sign Up, or If You Need an Invite To The Clan Please Join Us as a Guest In-Game and Contact a Key Rank.
Unite
Welcome To The Official Forum Of Clan 'Unite'
We're a RuneScape Social Clan Making Our Way Back To #1! Be Sure to Sign Up, or If You Need an Invite To The Clan Please Join Us as a Guest In-Game and Contact a Key Rank.
Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RuneScape's Most Elite Social Clans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Possible help with Leveling Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 12:32 am by Link

» I'm Back on Runescape.
Possible help with Leveling Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:56 am by Lance13

» I miss you guys
Possible help with Leveling Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 2:03 pm by X FireLegend

» As of right now the united clan is....
Possible help with Leveling Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:23 pm by purplle

» bronzie...
Possible help with Leveling Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:32 pm by purplle

» clanunited
Possible help with Leveling Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:20 pm by purplle

» Im back and looking for some old friends
Possible help with Leveling Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:37 pm by lord kaiyune

» lance get the memo?
Possible help with Leveling Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:41 pm by purplle

» I'm Leaving
Possible help with Leveling Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:24 pm by purplle

Top posters
Gapi32
Possible help with Leveling I_vote_lcapPossible help with Leveling I_voting_barPossible help with Leveling I_vote_rcap 
Guthix
Possible help with Leveling I_vote_lcapPossible help with Leveling I_voting_barPossible help with Leveling I_vote_rcap 
purplle
X FireLegend
str karce
Blitz
Lance13
Link
Hahaboy33
Bronzie
Visit Our Homepage
Possible help with Leveling 2u47y3d
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 39 on Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:55 pm

Possible help with Leveling

Go down 
+2
Galac
Stings
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Stings
Stings

Possible help with Leveling Empty
PostSubject: Possible help with Leveling   Possible help with Leveling Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 12:38 am

Okay guys, i was thinking if a clan member was trying to level but needed certain materials in order to do so, that maybe we could offer eachother much needed help, *Example- I am trying to get 99 fletching, i am 99 woodcutting already and have 94 fletch, i need 32k yews for 99 fletch. So clan members could sell me any logs and or bowstrings for a decent clan discount and gain gratification for doing so, it would help many people out i think, Let me know what you think Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible help with Leveling   Possible help with Leveling Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:53 am

Or create an In-Clan Market... But then Again, People DO need their monies, it may or may not work :/
Back to top Go down
Galac
Deputy Owner
Deputy Owner
Galac

PostSubject: Re: Possible help with Leveling   Possible help with Leveling Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:08 am

it's a good idea if people have money to blow
Back to top Go down
Royal Paiine
Recruit
Recruit
Royal Paiine

PostSubject: RE : Possible help with Leveling   Possible help with Leveling Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:39 pm

Good idea, it would also be better if we had a certain rank for people to do it. Most people get very tense about their money. So it would be cool if there was a certain rank to let other members know that they're willing members to help, make any sense?? Question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible help with Leveling   Possible help with Leveling Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 2:51 pm

Interesting and creative but i just dont see this working too well.
Back to top Go down
Stings
Stings

PostSubject: Re: Possible help with Leveling   Possible help with Leveling Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:22 pm

Was just an idea. :b
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible help with Leveling   Possible help with Leveling Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 5:54 pm

Glad your thinking tho stings Smile sry if that post sounded rude .thats what we need creative thinkers and active members. the only was i see this working is for example if i had wc fm and fletch maxed and i had like 20k yew logs i might sell then all cheap to help out fellow clan members.but then again i would be losing money. now another good idea on the other hand would be selling for example water battlestaffs in bulk, feathers or dragon daggers for alching. basically anything with a g.e limit im not sure what the limit is on buying battlestaffs now since its been awhile but if a clan member was able to collect say 1000 or more that clan member could sell them at 5gp each above market price for a fee.(just an example prices may varyaccording to item) in a way it might not seem like it would benifit a clan member by selling things for more. but if you can buy limited items in such a bulk it would defineitly be worth the mere 5gp or whatever the charge per item may be imo. Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible help with Leveling   Possible help with Leveling Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 7:28 pm

Thank you, Julia, for giving my a massive headache.....
Back to top Go down
Galac
Deputy Owner
Deputy Owner
Galac

PostSubject: Re: Possible help with Leveling   Possible help with Leveling Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:17 pm

LOL Spices.

I think julyinwinter's idea of helping those who have reached thier max on the ge limit is a great idea, and that sounds a bit more possible!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible help with Leveling   Possible help with Leveling Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:29 am

I have like 30k willows, lol I'll give a discount on that lol!
Back to top Go down
Stings
Stings

PostSubject: Re: Possible help with Leveling   Possible help with Leveling Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:45 am

Wink might take you up on that offer.
Back to top Go down
rr lol 123
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: good   Possible help with Leveling Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:07 am

i like the idied and afcorse that you will get a rank for it
Back to top Go down
Guthix
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Guthix

PostSubject: Re: Possible help with Leveling   Possible help with Leveling Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:41 pm

I agree with whoever said "its a good idea if someone has money to blow" or whatever they said lol!
Back to top Go down
Gapi32
Posting Master
Posting Master
Gapi32

PostSubject: Re: Possible help with Leveling   Possible help with Leveling Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:22 am

Yea, exactly. Most of us aren't that rich to afford it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible help with Leveling   Possible help with Leveling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible help with Leveling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unite :: Basic :: Goals and Achievements-
Jump to: